Please enter your username and password.
New User ?
Sign UP (Custom House Agent)
Sign UP (Importer)
Message for CHA/Importer: If you have outstanding payments towards Food Import Clearance System (due to the
hike in service tax and the implementation of Swachh Bharat Cess) please make the payment in full latest by May 8, 2016.
Defaulters will be barred from FICS.
CHA / Importer Updates
Labelling Requirements as per FSS Regulation(s) 2011
1. The Labelling Language should be as per FSS Regulation 2011.
2. The name, trade name or description of food contained in the package.
3. The name of the ingredients used in the product in descending order of their composition by weight or volume as the case may be.
4. Declaration of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian" by symbol of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian".
5. The name and complete address of the manufacturer and manufacturing unit.
6. In case where article of food is imported into India, The name and complete address of the importer in India.
7. The net weight or number or measure of volume of contents.
8. Batch number or Lot number or Code number.
9. The month and year in which the commodity is manufactured or packed.
10. Declaration of "Best Before" date on the package. It can also be expressed in terms of number of months before the best before date.
11. The nutritional information or nutritional facts per 100gm or 100ml of per serving of the product shall be given in the label.
12. Vegetable fats are not permitted in the chocolate under FSS Regulations 2011.
13. For more information on packaging/labelling
Scheme of Pre-Arrival Document Scrutiny (PADS)
Download FAQs for Pre-Arrival Document Scrutiny (PADS)
Download User Manual for CHA / Importer
Download User Manual for Document Briefcase
Download User Manual for License Validity of CHA Process
Download User Manual for Pre-Arrival Document Scrutiny (PADS)
© FICS 2013, All right reserved
Best viewed with IE 8 or above
with 1024x768 (or higher) resolution
Powered by :
Logicsoft, New Delhi