Please enter your username and password.
New User ?
Sign UP (Custom House Agent)
Sign UP (Importer)
SMS alerts are suspended due to technical reasons and will resume shortly. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
As per the
dated 27.3.2015, w.e.f 1st April the FBO need not submit the Affidavit but can submit the Self Declaration Undertaking
along with application wherever required.
CHA / Importer Updates
Labelling Requirements as per FSS Regulation(s) 2011
1. The Labelling Language should be as per FSS Regulation 2011.
2. The name, trade name or description of food contained in the package.
3. The name of the ingredients used in the product in descending order of their composition by weight or volume as the case may be.
4. Declaration of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian" by symbol of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian".
5. The name and complete address of the manufacturer and manufacturing unit.
6. In case where article of food is imported into India, The name and complete address of the importer in India.
7. The net weight or number or measure of volume of contents.
8. Batch number or Lot number or Code number.
9. The month and year in which the commodity is manufactured or packed.
10. Declaration of "Best Before" date on the package. It can also be expressed in terms of number of months before the best before date.
11. The nutritional information or nutritional facts per 100gm or 100ml of per serving of the product shall be given in the label.
12. Vegetable fats are not permitted in the chocolate under FSS Regulations 2011.
13. For more information on packaging/labelling
Download User Manual for CHA / Importer
Download User Manual for Document Briefcase
Download User Manual for License Validity of CHA Process
© FICS 2013, All right reserved
Best viewed with IE 8 or above
with 1024x768 (or higher) resolution
Powered by :
Logicsoft, New Delhi